Cyber liability and data privacy are critically important as cyber-crime and data privacy breaches increasingly create liability for businesses of all sizes. VLA&S cyber liability practice is focused on the growing risks and rapidly evolving liability exposures associated with the security and storage of PIl, PHI, PCI and proprietary information data.
Our privacy attorneys are prepared to handle disputes arising from cyber risks and privacy breaches for a diverse group of industries including technology, retail, financial, banking, insurance, and professional service providers.
Innovative Solutions to Manage Cyber Risk
Our services relating to cyber risk and cyber management include a risk assessment of threats, vulnerabilities, and expected loss analytics. VLA&S supports clients before and after a data breach, identifying and
advising on strategies that address and minimize potential cyber legal liabilities and protect the client’s reputation in a cost-effective manner.
Areas of Expertise
- Cyber and Data Privacy Risk Assessments
- Development of Client-Specific Policies to Manage Emerging Cyber Risks
- Management of Outside Vendors
- Management of Insurance Coverage Matters
- Data Breach and Cyber Incident and Response Notification
- Data Breach and Cyber Litigation
- Cyber Subrogation and Litigation