At Van De Poel, Levy, Thomas LLP we encourage the principle that there should be a way to provide ourselves with a healthy, productive working environment. In doing so, we strive to achieve a collegial work environment while recognizing that our principal goal is to serve our clients efficiently and effectively.
We hold to these values:
• Excellence, to be one of the most sought-after providers of legal services in the region.
• Service, to exceed the expectations of our clients in all aspects of their legal representation.
• Encouragement, with a common bond and sense of humor – which is the hallmark of our firm – to promote a collegial atmosphere in which all individuals are encouraged to learn, grow and excel to become leaders in our legal, business and civic communities.
• Diversity, to encourage diversity among our team members and respect the differences among us.
• Community, to pursue our belief that individuals with a sense of family and community and with interests outside the practice of law are better for it.
We hire top talent, and strive to make sure that we are always offering our candidates a top notch benefits and compensation plan. We offer:
Medical and Dental insurance, at a reduced cost for all full time employees
Flexible Spending options
Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
Generous Time off and Sick time as well as 10 paid holidays per year
Possible Telecommuting Options
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.